You might think that a slow-draining sink or low water pressure are issues you can ignore to save a bit of money, but that’s almost never the case. The underlying cause of such seemingly minor problems could be a pipe blockage, invading tree roots in your sewer line, a leak or clogged drains. Sometimes, cleaning blocked drains is as simple as using a plunger to remove foreign objects, hair or congealed grease. However, if tree roots have penetrated your main sewer line, you’ll need professional help to address your drainage problem.
The longer you ignore a drainage issue, the more expensive the repairs are likely to be, which is why you should save the contact details for a company that specialises in 24-hour domestic drainage solutions in Sandon. When deciding which company to call to remedy your drainage problem, you should ask the following questions:
- How do you diagnose problems accurately?
- How quickly can you reach my home in the event of an emergency?
- Are you licensed, qualified and insured?
- Can you prevent the problem from arising again in the future?
- How much will the repairs cost?
- Do you use subcontractors or use in-house employees to carry out your work?
- Do you cover your work with warranties?
The best drainage companies should have no problem answering any question you may have, and they should provide honest advice and free quotes over the phone. Just remember that the sooner you address your drainage issue, the cheaper the repairs will be. You can also prevent the problem from causing damage to other aspects of your home.